Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Not Going Out With This One

Well shucks, Craiglist Missed Connections didn't work this time around.  Lesson learned:  Buy the man a cookie and write your phone number on the napkin.

Back to OKC:

"Chutzpah. That's the word that came to mind when I first read your profile. It wasn't just the way you express yourself, it was also that lovely twinkle in your eyes. A look that could inspire a man to write volumes. Or wax poetic. Or both.

Sass and curly hair. Who could resist that? So, what do you find yourself reading these days? Do you like to cook?


Also, yes, I'm HWP. Tall, dark, handsome -- some may even say I'm dashing, but I'll leave that for you to decide. You may ask why I don't have a picture. Well, it's because we've just opened up our relationship after a long and deliberate process. It's been great fun, honestly, and I'm now seeking a like-minded muse. Curious?"


Yes, PLEASE sign me up to be your lower-ranked lover and polyamorous sidekick- without showing me a photo of yourself.  Nailed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment