Saturday, January 25, 2014

MrVegan

MrVegan sorted things out with the ex-girlfriend and contacted me again to walk around Greenlake.  I had a good time on date #1- even wanted to kiss him afterwards- but the moment we met up to walk around the lake, I knew it just wasn't there.  The same intensity that impressed me on our first date irritated me on our second, and I found him slightly arrogant.  In retrospect I should have realized that he was overly confident before we met, when he sent my friend a message asking to sleep with her but not date her.  Right now my readers are doing a collective eye roll, thinking "Yep, I could have told you that!",  but I'm a little slow on the pickup, and these lessons have to be learned by myself.

In our walk around Greenlake, he said "This may be too personal of a question, but how has working in medicine influenced your sexuality?" 

"What do you mean?"  I was cautious, the question too open-ended for my liking.

"I mean, when patients tell you about their lives, does that make you more willing to try new things?"

That's right, on a second date walking around Greenlake, surrounded by all the Lululemon mothers pushing strollers, I was asked to share my kinks. 

He asked to see me again a few days later, and I sent a polite message declining.  Par for the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment