Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dating at 31

I saw him again.  He came over at 12:45 on Saturday night after he had been out with friends, making a 2nd "date" a lot more like a booty call.  We had sex and he asked me to send him a Facebook friend request.  I hesitated a bit because it gave our relationship an odd formality, confirming we know each other outside the bedroom.

"So how many other men did you go out with in the last week?", he joked.

"Do you really want to hear the answer to that question?"

"Nah, it's your business.  That's what I like about you."

I have to say, it was nice to wake up to someone in the morning.  We smiled and cuddled, whispered to each other and had sex again before I drove him home.  I enjoyed the intimacy.  Criminal record and child aside, he's actually pretty normal.

I'll leave it at that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment