Monday, January 21, 2013

Double Holy Shit

The second date was even better than the first.  We met at a bar and spent four hours playing pool and doing a crossword puzzle.  We laughed a lot, flirted, touched each other, and had the right chemistry that I have been trying to find for the last year and a half.

At one point, he returned from the bathroom and said he got me a present, a vending machine flipbook of erotic sexual positions from around the world.  Some women would see this as a second date red flag.  I swooned and put my hand on his thigh.

It is the day after and I realized that I've been thinking about him all day.  I literally do not have anything bad to say, no sarcastic remarks about ridiculous things he did or said.  This scares me a little because it means that I'm the one who is vulnerable, which is a feeling that I have not experienced in a long time.  I'm smack in the middle of the dating stage where two people who have chemistry and like each other are getting to know each other better to see if there's more potential there.  Dating is FUN!  Wait, did I just say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment