Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Snippets

You know that moment when Crazy Colorado Man sends you a text message that says, "Are you horny?" and you respond with "I'm eating frozen yogurt with my friend and her niece, so no."

**********************************************************************************

Added to my 11/2/13 blog post about classy things men say when you're in their arms after sex:

"If you got pregnant, would you get an abortion?"


 **********************************************************************************

Added to my 8/3/14 blog post about classy things men say when they take you to Vashon Island to break up with you:

"R__________, I'm not saying I'm never going to have sex with you again.  I'm saying I'm TEMPORARILY not going to have sex with you."

**********************************************************************************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment