Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Second Date

I asked my most recent Match date what he wanted to do for our second date last night. 

His response:  "I'm in a pretty mellow mood.  I could happily sit on a couch and watch a movie."

As previously mentioned, I am down to have some short-term fun, and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that sitting on a couch and watching a movie on a second date is polite way of saying that that he wants some fun as well.

We watched about ten minutes of the movie before the fun began.  It ended about half an hour later, and I was content.  Then I learned a lesson:  Short-term fun sometimes wants to spend the night and cuddle and give back massages and sleep in.  When the fun happens at your own apartment, it is rude to tell someone you really just want to sleep by yourself and possibly never see them again.  By the next morning, I never wanted a man to leave my apartment so badly.

If short-term fun would just come in 1-2 hour increments once a week, that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment