Sunday, September 27, 2015

Apologies

Sorry for being all boring and emotional these last two months and not going on dates at all.  I'm pretty much checked out of Seattle and planning next steps for a big move to another state where, I am confident, I will reenter the dating scene and have more to blog about.

For the moment, I'm totally content hiking through the larches that are changing color in the central Cascades and coming home to my apartment to eat pumpkin soup and fall asleep in my bed alone.  When W____ comes back from illegally riding in freight train cars across the country, I'll involve him in those plans because he is nice company and makes me smile, which is a solid C+ or B- good enough.

But there will be no new dates for awhile, I suspect, as I make the transition from Seattle to Portland, from tech industry to no industry, from polyamory to more polyamory.

No comments:

Post a Comment