Friday, December 27, 2013

It's Happening!

My date with Photographer tomorrow night has a special significance to me.  For the first time, I will be going on a first date on a Saturday night.  My weekend nights are precious, and I never schedule a date on them unless I am reasonably convinced I will enjoy myself.  A shitty Tuesday evening is forgivable; a waste of a Saturday evening is tragic.

Will my high hopes be dashed when he shows up twenty minutes late wearing flannel?  Can I overcome the beard?  Is he in an open relationship and looking for a girlfriend who he sleeps with when he's bored of his wife?  Does he program computers on the side?  Is he going to ask for anal sex the first time we hook up?  Does he, like most men I end up dating, have a criminal record?  Will my 59th first date be good enough to end this two and a half year saga?

I'm excited to find out!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment