Friday, October 25, 2013

Also

For the record, I don't know a single woman alive who would try and convince a man who explicitly said he wasn't interested to date her.

There are two reasons given to me in the last few years by men who didn't want to date me:

1)   The other woman he was seeing was younger.  And he really loved her kid.

2)  "You talk too much."

The first reason came from my last boyfriend who I was in love with, and it tore me apart.  I was 29 and too old, and I had spent the previous 11 years of my life successfully using birth control.  I would have been his choice had I not taken Plan B after those stupid encounters when there was no Plan A.

The second reason came from the man I dated last winter who asked to cum in my ass the first time we were making out.  So who is the one who talked too much?

I thought these reasons were ridiculous, but why would I ever try to convince someone who wasn't interested to date me?  They had moved on, and I had to as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment