Sunday, July 14, 2013

Latest OkCupid message:

Shalom. I've been scrolling people throughout the day, and yours stuck out as most interesting and attractive. It would be a treat to be able to correspond with you, possibly someday meet. I take things slow, but have a strong feeling we'd connect rather quickly. I think it would be great to see if I'm right. I'm as harmless as they come. Be well.

It is taking me all I have not to respond with all the reasons that he has horrible intuition about the "strong feeling we'd connect rather quickly."

To start, the message begins with an ancient Hebrew salutation that NO ONE USES any more except for people outside of Israel who don't speak Hebrew.

Then his username starts with the word "geek."

The first sentence of his profile references a "new found zest for life."  Blah.

He says that he could never live without his iphone.

He is 37 and says he is looking to date women ages 21-35.  Fuck that !  You can't date a woman your own age?

I'm gonna go sit by myself in a bar now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment