Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Best of OkCupid

Messages in my inbox, in their entirety... 
 
1)"Hello there, I enjoy traveling too!, most recently to Scandinavia ((Sweden,Denmark, Norway, Finland) how about you? What are your fav cuisines?? Mine are Thai, Greek, Indian."
You like Thai food also?!?!?  I always pick my dates based on the food they eat.

2) "hello what are you doing tonight?Im at home with no plans i \m in west seattle get back to me let me know whats up?"
Sounds promising.  Dropping all plans to meet this one.

3) "why did chicken cross the road?"
Best pickup line EVER!!!!

4) "Hey"

Second best pickup line EVER!!!!

5) "hey sexy whats up"
You had me at "hey"

6) "U look incridable with the curly hair :)"

I was shooting for incredible, but I'll take incridable.

7)  You are super cute.  Do you mind if I pleasure myself to your photos?

Sounds like you already did.

No comments:

Post a Comment