Friday, November 30, 2012

The Stats

If you're wondering what I've been up to dating-wise since I last posted, here is the answer...  I've been having sex- lots of great sex with a man who, in every aspect outside the bedroom, I feel like I have no chemistry with.  But inside the bedroom (or the living room or the kitchen or the shower or the car...), things are amazing.  I am finally feeling fulfilled- in 30 minute increments.

While my dating life gets boring for a bit, I have some statistics:

35- the number of first dates I've had in the last fifteen months, since I moved to Seattle

25- the number of men who asked me out on a second date

8- the number of men I accepted a second date with

4- the number of men who I declined a second date with who I later ran into awkwardly

3- the number of third dates

3- the number of fourth dates

2- the number of men who made it to the fifth date and beyond

1- the number of men who became a boyfriend

1- the number of men who I did not technically go on a date with, but did have sex with after knowing them for 3 hours while they were high on alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine

1- the number of men who almost moved from New York to date me, after sleeping with me when they were high on alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine

Interestingly, statistics show that if we go on a first date, there is a greater chance that we will randomly run into each other in Seattle than we will go on a third date





 

No comments:

Post a Comment