Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pat on the Back

Guess who did NOT sleep with her most recent guy on the second date! 

We were making out on my couch when the cab driver called his phone to say he'd arrived.  He kept kissing me, intensity building, and as his hands wandered I broke away, reminding him that the taxi was waiting.

"You are so hard to read!" he joked. 

I didn't know what was so hard to read.  We were making out on a second date.  His ride was here.  It was midnight on a Tuesday.  I was tired...  The pussy was closed. It was the most- possibly the only- rational decision I have made about sex this year.

I woke up today to the text message "I could kiss you for a hundred years," which, admittingly, is a pretty sweet text message to start your dark November morning.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment