Sunday, June 3, 2012

Prowling

Last night I was determined to meet a man who I hadn't corresponded with on the internet.  I shaved, put on a cute dress, did my hair and makeup, grabbed my brother and his girlfriend as wingmen, and went to a show at Neumos.  I spotted two attractive men in my age range standing together who I guessed were not gay, and I closed in.

The one closest to me took the bait and we started talking- okay, screaming in each others ears to hear over the music.  He's a professional kiteboarder and works at Microsoft.  Hmmm, attractive, has an interesting hobby, and makes money?  Sold.

I ditched my wingmen and got a drink with my new friends after the show.  Numbers exchanged.  Even if nothing more happens, I am satisfied.  Sometimes all I need is a man to show interest in me, touch my shoulder, and buy me a drink.  Goal met.


No comments:

Post a Comment