Monday, May 14, 2012

We're All Head Cases

It dawned on me, when I went on my bajillionth OkCupid date with a man who wore flannel and had about as much charisma as a dirty sock, that maybe I should start paying for my internet dating service.  I was drawn to Match.com's guarantee, that if I don't find someone special in six months I get another six months free!  With my track record, I can pretty much count on needing a full year of romantic assistance.

Last night, in my message inbox, I received a note from a potential special someone who had the following introduction on his dating profile:

"My psychologist said that I am ok to start dating so here I am."

And my psychologist said he does not seem like a winner.

Once again, I am PAYING for this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment