Sunday, May 13, 2012

Last night I went dancing with three friends- two women and one man.  Alcohol flowing through our systems, our hips grinding to the beats of Rihanna and Katy Perry as our hands found their ways to shoulders, breasts, and buttocks, releasing our sexual energy on each other into the early Sunday morning.

I'd had several vodka tonics when my guy friend came up behind me and pulled me close, his hands on my pelvis, running along my waist and breasts, grinding me from behind, kissing my neck...  It felt so good to be touched.  Until I saw in my lateral vision that my friend was actually dancing with another woman.  This begged the question, "WHO THE FUCK IS GRINDING HIS DICK INTO ME, TOUCHING MY BREASTS, AND KISSING MY NECK?!?!?!?!"

I spun around and saw a completely unfamiliar male face, grinning from ear to ear and obviously pleased that I was so friendly.

These moments are hilarious when I'm 29 and single.  Motherfucking shoot me if this is my life in ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment