Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shave the fucking beard!!!!

You heard me, men of Seattle.  Shave the fucking beard.  

I can handle 99% of the hipster attributes of this city.  I don't mind if men want to wear jeans that are so skinny they would fit on a 13 year old girl.  I can live with the flannel shirts and the thick frame glasses.  I wish that my dates would be aggressive and make the first move, but it's cool, I'm ballsy enough to do it myself.  I have come to terms with soccer being preferred over football.  I am used to KEXP and NPR being the only acceptable radio stations.  I'm in agreement that food should be local and organic, beer should be microbrewed, politics should be progressive, intellectualism should be valued...

But the beards, oh lord.  I remove hair from nearly every part of my body where it is supposed to be naturally, and men in Seattle can't even shave their faces once a week?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment